April 5th through April 8th:
- Headzoo » WP Anti-Wares – Now it looks like we have to worry about insecure wordpress themes, too.
- Electronic Prevention – washingtonpost.com – Nice writeup of the New York PCIP program. What the writer doesn’t realize, is that a patient portal is coming, so a visit isn’t always going to be required….
- Jack and Suzy Welch: Leader vs. Manager – ‘We’d wager it only comes into play when you don’t want to offend an employee who crosses t’s and dots i’s but couldn’t excite a busload of kids bound for Disney World. In such a case, what do you say? You got it. “You’re a good manager.”‘
- Generation Y’s Bad Rap – It’s not really that bad, according to Jack Welch. I agree.
- The National Physicians Alliance encourages all doctors to join our Unbranded Doctor Campaign — a national network of physicians committed to reducing the influence of pharmaceutical marketing on our profession. – NPA appears to be a grown up version of AMSA. They include consumers in their governance
- Macworld | Mac OS X Hints | Add more power to 10.5’s screen sharing – Economical screen sharing alternatives using Leopard
- Total Value, Total Return: Invest in Health Management Programs –
- Office 2004 for Mac Solution Center – Office 2004 downloads for Mac. Time to upgrade