What is this? It’s my now page, based on a movement created by Derek Sivers
Greetings from Washington, DC (of course) and welcome to my tenth now update.
Let’s see, a lot happened between February and now 🙂
#dc1968 and #MLK50
#LCB18 – Low Carb Breckenridge
More enjoyable photography
- The human spirit continues to amaze me (Photo Friday: What have you done to support Equality today & why eliminating LGBTQ Health Disparities is More Possible than Ever)
- We have the best allies
- First magazine cover – thank you!
- Removing the right to use my photography (no thank you!), because it’s not what you preach, it’s what you tolerate, and I don’t have to tolerate transphobia
Still captivated by #DiabetesReversal and #MetabolicHealth
..can’t help it
- I am now getting ready for @Ketofest 2018, aka what happens when an entire town is converted to a #DiabtesReversal #MetabolicHealth lifestyle. Plus I need to increase my library of #LCHF dishes
- Reading Dr. Bernstein’s Diabetes Solution: The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars
- I have one more paper I’d like to read to complete a series I wrote about regarding non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- There’s a paper I’ve read about NAFLD whose conclusions and scientific approach I seriously question, just checking my suspicions out with other physicians before I a review.
- It’s this one – Zelber-Sagi S, Ivancovsky-Wajcman D, Fliss Isakov N, Webb M, Orenstein D, Shibolet O, et al. High red and processed meat consumption is associated with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and insulin resistance. J Hepatol [Internet]. 2018 Mar [cited 2018 Mar 21]; Available from: http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0168827818300588.
- I’m questioning the methods, approach, and references, especially given this very recent paper whose methods are much more robust (Just Read: How a low-carbohydrate diet rapidly reverses risk factors in people with high liver fat, in the disease we’ll all be hearing about – NAFLD, NASH, Diabetes Reversal
- Capital TransPride planning (@TransPrideDC) is well underway, with a venue and sponsorship secured. Grab every opportunity to live in the future :).
Speaking of the future, I’m always ready to capture it unfolding:
Until next month.
Is there anything I should be doing that I’m not? Feel free to let me know in the comments.
Updated 2018.04.12 – Based on a movement created by Derek Sivers