Photo Friday are usually (a) photographs taken by me and (b) within the Washington, DC area, however they are always about the human spirit, which is why I make exceptions :).
When Peter Levin (@pllevin) arranged to have an esteemed colleague take a tour of the Center for Total Health (@kptotalhealth) with me recently, he told me he was sorry he could not also attend, because he was flying to Berlin to be with his son Jakob. I asked him if he wouldn’t mind snapping a photo and sending it to me, with permission to publish (granted by both). I’d say this is more Total Health than going on a tour with me in Washington, DC, don’t you think?
Individual, family, community, society, mind, body, spirit…
Thanks Peter and Jakob, hope you had a great time.
- My photograph is Picture of the Week – BMJ international Print Edition
- Photo Friday: My first cover of a medical journal, it’s of #TheWalkingGallery
- Photos and podcast from DC Hug Tour 2012
- Slides for Closing Keynote: Consumer Health Care Congress 2010, Washington, DC
- First Community/Entrepreneur Tour of the Center for Total Health: 10/19/2012