Incredible and wonderful to see @ReginaHolliday tell the “patient story” around meaningful use rules published today.
She spoke about the mural she started painting in the Washington, DC, heat last year, as a new widow. I recently found this photograph of Day 1 of her effort, from her Flickr stream:
Regardless of the environment, it always makes sense when the patient is first.
- e-Patient Connections 2010 : The doctor watches the patient work, not the other way around
- Photo Friday: It’s an awesome painting by Regina Holliday, of me
- On the Health 2.0 Show Today – “She took to the streets and painted great art with the Community Health Data”
- Now Reading: Proof that it IS Meaningful if Patients can Use it
- Walking Gallery IV: #Artscape2014 Baltimore, MD, USA