I have been doing work with Bon Secours Health System, based in Richmond, Virginia, and when I stop for gas during the drive from DC, I have been amused by the jingles that come from the gas pumps along the I-95 corridor. I felt compelled to take a video of one this time.
There are three jingles this time, so try to listen all the way through, and see what you think. It’s a relative public health cornucopia. (maybe they could throw in a “why not take a walk around the block” once in a while?)
- From Meaningful Use to Meaningful Outcomes at Bon Secours Health System
- Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index
- Every Body Walk! and Make Roads Safe – hyper-Ignite at American Medical Student Association Annual Convention 2013
- A cool glimpse: Connecting People to a Healthy Future – Video
- Training video: how an innovative heath system lets transgender (and all) patients know they matter – simply, profoundly, by using their name