November 27th through December 2nd:
- TED Talks: The case for informed optimism – Larry Brilliant from Google.org talks about optimism. Up my alley, but could he at least appear to be optimistic? For my part, I always am optimistic – what other way to be is there?
- The Health 2.0 Blog – Just like it says – a blog on Health 2.0 – From Matthew Holt
- Leadership: When to Say Good-Bye – Story about baby boomers and succession.
- Rally Software Development | Agile Project Management, Requirements Management, Test and Defect Tracking Software Tools and Coaching for Development Agile Teams – Software products for Agile development
- Health Center: Health Insurance – New Health Insurance guide for residents of DC – working to improve coverage levels