December 24th through December 26th:
- iMedix – Find Health Information, Share Symptoms & Discuss Treatments – Israeli startup that connects patients to each other with the same condition(s). Imagine if their doctors could be part of the conversation.
- Metropolitan Police Department Crime Search, Washington DC – A handy tool for looking at crime statistics in your area. All the information is there.
- Customer Experience Index Snapshot: Health Plans by Bruce D. Temkin – Forrester Research – There’s an enormous opportunity for health plans to radically improve their customer experience ? and go after the majority of consumers that are interested in switching plans.
- gladwell dot com – personality plus – Malcolm Gladwell writes about corporate use of personality tests. I have not really been a fan of Myers-Briggs myself.
- Unicru Test Items – A potential employee posts the Unicru personality test used by many retailers.
- Rock Creek Park – Monuments, Statues and Memorials (U.S. National Park Service) – Descriptions of memorials in the Mount Pleasant / Columbia Heights area
- macosxhints.com – 10.5: Move apps between spaces with the app switcher – For Mac users out there, this is a tip that makes the new Spaces feature very usable. I’ve had it turned on for a few months now and getting the hang of it (I always try new things for a bit, but know when to stop trying them, this is why I am early major