This recipe is a slight improvement over the last one I posted (see: Recipe: Low-Carbohydrate Healthy-Fat Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bundles), having these features:
- Less plant products
- The former recipe contained almond flour as well as peanut butter
- This recipe contains more animal-sourced foods, specifically cream cheese and butter
- Better for the environment
- Almonds are known to have a massive water footprint relative to other agricultural products, as well as compared to its market value
- Accordingly, I’ve done a substitution with coconut flour as described in the recipe.
I am aware of the “bomb” terminology in the recipe title – a reminder that this is a health peace, not a diet war.
Enjoy the recipe.
I was completely, desperately lost on how to find the recipe at that link so I could print it. Lost in all the decorations! I was about to come back here and beg, when I found the link “PRINT RECIPE” right under the headline.
Another tip: they talk about their helpful video, but it doesn’t display with my ad blocker turned on – must be some outside server or something. Anyway, thanks and I can’t wait to YUM this stuff!
Ha, yeah that’s a feature or most recipe sites these days, they purposely lengthen the page to run as many ads as possible. It’s unfortunate.
However, there’s an actual recipe encoding scheme in these pages so if you have the right app on your phone/computer, it can go in and parse the recipe out and save it – magic! Here’s a link to the one I use. It’s still possible to make the internet fun 🤩.
Oooo, that’s a nice trick!
Annoying to hear that recipes have become like listicles in that way, but you as always provide power to the end user with info and tips!