This recipe is a slight improvement over the last one I posted (see: Recipe: Low-Carbohydrate Healthy-Fat Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat “Bundle”), having these features:
- Less plant products
- The former recipe contained almond flour as well as peanut butter
- This recipe contains more animal-sourced foods, specifically cream cheese and butter
- Better for the environment
- Almonds are known to have a massive water footprint relative to other agricultural products, as well as compared to its market value
- Accordingly, I’ve done a substitution with coconut flour as described in the recipe.
I am aware of the “bomb” terminology in the recipe title – a reminder that this is a health peace, not a diet war.
Enjoy the recipe.