Photos from Washington, DC, taken via active transportation (of course).
- Climate is an emergency
- It is known what can be done to mitigate climate change, and it’s probably bigger than arguing over what we eat
- Physicians and the health care system have an important (and accountable) role to our generation and the generations who come after us
Here’s what our nation’s capital city is seeing in terms of climate:
Here’s the nexus with health care:
And data about global methane emissions, a component of of our global warming situation
- Just Read: Environmental Impacts of the U.S. Health Care System – (Carbon as a currency for health)?
- Just Read: Carbon footprint of the global pharmaceutical industry – “Significantly worse than the automotive industry”
- Just Read: Understanding Global Methane Emissions as a Family Physician without Diabetes (and hoping to keep it that way)