Greetings from Washington, DC (of course) and welcome to my eleventh now update.
Let’s see, a lot happened between April and now 🙂
Capital TransPride – my 6th
Invisibility is so 20th Century.
Capital Pride 2018 – My umpteenth
As a member of the media team for the first time (for real) in my life, I walked with wonderment as I saw history made in front of my eyes.
The music was great, too.
- More Photos from the Future: Troye Sivan at Capital Pride, Washington, DC USA
- More Photos from the Future: Alessia Cara at Capital Pride, Washington, DC USA
A reminder to remember
Still captivated by #DiabetesReversal and #MetabolicHealth
..can’t help it
* Watching the diet-heart hypothesis fall and joining the medical profession in mourning the death of the low-fat diet
* I am now getting (more) ready for @Ketofest 2018, aka what happens when an entire town is converted to a #DiabtesReversal #MetabolicHealth lifestyle. Plus I need to increase my library of #LCHF dishes
* Still reading Dr. Bernstein’s Diabetes Solution: The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars
Here’s a good quote describing the ongoing dissonance and tension between the last century and this one:
It is interesting that the ADA recommends eating starches and sugars and then the simultaneous use of acarbose to prevent their digestion.
Bernstein, Richard K.. Dr. Bernstein’s Diabetes Solution: The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars (pp. 260-261). Little, Brown and Company. Kindle Edition.
Speaking of the future, if you don’t like it, just create a new one
View this post on Instagram
The 🌎 doesn’t change itself. Thank you @WeWork @permanentedocs @kpthrive for helping ours learn to ❤️ better. #Pride2018 #ThriveWithPride #EqualityEqualsHealth #VisibilityEqualsLife #AllGender #LGBTQ #TransVisibility Washington, DC USA @capitalpridedc @capitaltranspride 🏳️🌈
It’s what we do in Washington, DC, which is where the future is created every day.
Until next month-ish.