Greetings from Washington, DC (of course) and welcome to my sixth now update.
- I finally finished Tim Ferriss’ Tools of Titans book – several rentals from the library later…
- Also finished The 17 Day Diet Breakthrough Edition by family medicine specialist colleague Mike Moreno, MD
- Unexpectedly for me, release of data from the PURE study, affirming the value of fat in the diet.
- Observing many expressions of support for #TransVisibility in the fairly numerous publications of my photographs over the past month. This is heartening to see – the world is ultimately learning to love better.
- Completed a few exciting projects in the customer relations management (CRM) space, learning how to harness technology for engagement in a different way
- Met the family medicine interest group at George Washington University School of Medicine. I went into medical school hoping to be a specialist in family medicine, I left medical school hoping to be a specialist in family medicine, and then I became one. I would do it again without another thought 🙂 .
- Began reading the The Ketogenic Bible: The Authoritative Guide to Ketosis. I got to see Jacob (no twitter account, what?) and Ryan (@ryanlowery14 – twitter, he’s more on instagram though) speak in San Diego and I’m impressed with their commitment and passion to science.
- Another article from the PURE Study to review
- Going deeper (still) in self-education on digital engagement and customer relations management (CRM).
- Really exploring the health of cities, in my own city – as much as physicians and patients make decisions about the health of people, community members do the same, to the same effect (see: Thoughts and photos from the gilded ghetto | Race, Class, and Politics in the Cappuccino City, by Derek Hyra )
And, this tweet:
Until next month.