Thanks for publishing my photo, Curbed (@Curbed) in this piece on Amazon’s new Headquarters. It’s of Washington, DC, of course.
Since we are on the topic of Washington, DC, without making any judgement, and since I am a former Seattle resident:
- Washington, DC:
- one of the most diverse cities in the United States
- one of the most extroverted (#3) cities in the United States
- The most social city in the United States
- Most protective human rights policy environment of any city in the United States
- The most inclusive city in the world
A good time to switch things up?
Which city may win this $5 billion Super Bowl of economic development?Source: Amazonâ€™s new HQ: How cities are making their case – Curbed