The video above is the 3×3 presentation I gave at the 73 cents salon on Friday. As I mentioned previously, this was an opportunity for a small group that got together in 2009 to reconnect.
We customized the format of the presentation to be the following (credit, again, to Aaron Hardisty (@aaronhardisty) from the Kaiser Permanente Garfield Center for Healthcare Innovation ( @KPGarfield ))
3 Slides in 3 minutes – Telling the story of YOU
– You will be timed! (in a loving and supportive, yet equal, way)
Slide 1: The Past
– A success or a failure you’ve experienced since 2009
– What did you learn?
Slide 2: The Present
– What is the most exciting thing you are involved in today?
– How are you making an impact?
Slide 3: The Future
– How do you envision yourself making a bigger impact in the future?
– How can the people in this room help you?
I decided to think broadly about what success means to me. See what you think above, (make your own if you’d like)
If you’re like me and have trouble sitting through 3 minutes of video, the images from the presentation are below. Just click to enlarge. And, thank you 73 cents alums and new alums!