Note: There is a more recent plan published. Click on this link to be taken to it.
As I have discussed previously, I am trying something I have never done before, floating a project plan in development (ie before it signed off) for community comment.
The plan is still one page, with multiple improvements along the way. My last post on this topic talks about how and A3 works if you want to brush up there.
The specific improvements
- Very concise summary at the very top
- Tightening of the Current Condition Section
- Rewrite of the problem analysis to incorporate some of the latest data about managing blood pressure. Restating the [a] Foundation’s role in assessing benefits and harms of chronic illness in the aggregate and being a good partner and catalyst.
- Defining of the target condition for multiple audiences – a “general” target, which is overall infrastructure and connectivity for all chronic illnesses, a “specific” one for the Foundation, which is a target condition, hypertension, to stay focused on one thing.
- Addition of another milestone, a partner summit, this summer, to go over workflows and technology feasibility
- Rapid management of follow-up / countermeasures, including defending the “presenteeism” hypothesis (which I believe I can), and the “patient engagement” challenge (see this post for discussion on this).
- Cleanup of formatting using a new Apple Pages template – I am finally wrangling this great word processor into shape. If anyone would like my A3 template using Apple Pages, let me know and I’ll send it to you.
As usual comments welcome. Each one makes the story tighter and repeatable across stakeholders. Thanks for indulging in the experiment. More participation is better. And if you know of partners interested in participating, comment away as well.