May 15th through May 18th:
- CCR Product Compatibility List — AAFP Center for Health Information Technology – Adoption list of CCR – not up to date, but gives a glimpse of who has been involved.
- Montana Healthshare – Montana organization to use CCR to improve population health
- Solventus CEND/PHR – A reference implementation of a PHR using CCD, developed by Stephen Waldren, MD and David Kibbe, MD
- PDF Healthcare – A technology platform for enclosing historical documents – can contain a CCR
- SourceForge.net: CCR Acceleration Resources Project – The XSLT transofrm from XML -> HTML for CCR
- www.ccrstandard.com – Continuity of Care Record (CCR)Standard — Resource Site _uacct = “UA-2242673-1”; urchinTracker(); – Home base for CCR
- “I hope that some day you get your wish” – "Medicine has a 100% failure rate" – a discussion of physicians in information technology.
- The WETA Guide to Fine Dining | WETA TV 26 – A nice series on DC treasures
- The Health Care Blog: PODCAST/CONSUMERS/TECH: Interview with Joseph Kvedar, Partners’ Connected Health guru – Information about ConnectedHealth and the EMC pilot they are doing