May 10th through May 13th:
- Be Well Mobile, Patient Engagement Software that works – cell phone platform for disease management
- Medical Advances—Through Your iPhone? – Portable applications in health care that the iPhone could enable.
- Scientific Misconduct Blog: LSD and the corruption of medicine (Part III): Naming names – A chilling account of experimentation on US citizens without consent
- Texting may help teens remember meds – CNN.com – Cell phones as a tool in medication adherence.
- The Open Secret of Success: Financial Page: The New Yorker – One of the best summaries of what Toyota does well that I've seen.
- ITIF: Explaining International Broadband Leadership – Summary of broadband access in the US and other countries
- Ruthsarian Layouts – Some helpful CSS layouts for blog design