April 29th through May 4th:
- Folklore.org: Macintosh Stories – Interesting concept of storytelling using Web2.0
- As Doctors Get a Life, Strains Show – WSJ.com – I think this article, which portrays GenY physicians in a somewhat negative light for wanting balance, may miss out on what Jack Welch said, which is that this generation is looking to create true meaning, without wasting time or resources.
- Impact of Chronic Disease – Terrific site on understanding the impact of chronic disease in the U.S.
- Home Tweet Home: Energy-Savvy House Broadcasts on Twitter | Wired Science from Wired.com – More interesting uses for Twitter. I think there's great potential in health care for discovering how family/community are adhering to regimens or how they're feeling, e.g. chronic pain.
- Scott Shreeve, MD: Health 2.0: The Definition –