The one thing that I haven’t quite been able to do well is scheduling meetings with people not on the same computer network. Come to think of it, I never figured out how to do it on the same network either. I looked at some tools below that are emerging that let you do that. I think the most promising looking one is Timebridge. They are also part of the iCal consortium, which supports calendaring standards.
- Talaria Publications – Bibliography for messaging using devices (cell phone, beeper, etc) in promoting medication adherence
- Free Scheduling Software | Integrate Outlook, Google Calendar & Exchange Availability – TimeBridge – I think this one is my favorite.
- Online Invitation service from MeetingWizard.com –
- Find a time, schedule group meetings, conference calls, virtual meetings, events –
- Meetings: Take Detailed Notes to Earn Bonus Points (and Prevent Boredom) – Fascinating. No one suggests making meetings more productive. Each one of these strategies is a measure of wasted time.