March 4th through March 6th:
- Steve Jobs speaks out – On his marathon Monday meetings (9) – FORTUNE – a weekly check and adjust at Apple
- S.F. equity firm launches health initiative with CalPERS, GE, others – San Francisco Business Times: – Maybe this will help California lead in Health IT.
- AMNews: March 10, 2008. Insurer finds EMRs won’t pay off for its doctors … American Medical News – Less health plans are requiring EHR adoption for P4P, and the AMA doesn’t have a policy requiring physicians to adopt them either.
- Virgin HealthMiles – As demonstrated at Health 2.0 – a pedometer program that includes a pedometer that uploads data to the Virgin HealthMiles website
- i2y – As featured at the Health 2.0 Conference. For the 68,000 GenX and GenY individuals who are diagnosed with cancer every year.