February 10th through February 14th:
- Wal-Mart To Open 400 Retail Health Clinics With EHRs – iHealthBeat – WalMart to become an EHR vendor to itself?
- Life as a Healthcare CIO: Always Look on the Bright Side – Terrific guide to being glass 3/4 full. Save as Draft – priceless
- Medicine meets a culture gap – USATODAY.com – American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons is taking a leadership role in cultural competency. The medical profession still struggles with this concept, unfortunately.
- Super Friends – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – Who wants to be who in the patient-centered physician world? I’d like to be one of the wonder twins.
- Life as a Healthcare CIO: Web Content Management Systems – Right on to a CIO of an IT Department with this approach: “2008 will be the year of Web 2.0 for all my organizations”