January 16th through January 29th:
- Operator of Walk-In Clinics Shuts 23 Located in Wal-Mart Stores – New York Times – Does this mean that traditional health care delivery systems will begin to explore partnerships in retail?
- Partnering with Your Doctor for Better Healthcare – DrGreene.com – Another discussion of the Dr. Haig article by Dr. Greene.
- Report Brief – Institute of Medicine – National Clinical Effectiveness – The IOM proposes a national clinical effectiveness assessment program. It would be wonderful if this was produced in tandem with standardized decision support for EHR AND PHR systems
- Johns Hopkins Informatics Seminars – A nice collection of presentations from leading edge speakers
- IndustryWeek : How To Practice Hoshin Kanri – Information about Pascal Dennis’ work – very useful