Skip to the content
- RIAA Unfairly Maligned? Give Me a Break. – More on the RIAA and attempts to manage disruption, from Mashable.
- Characteristics of Recipients of Free Prescription Drug Samples: A Nationally Representative Analysis — Cutrona et al., 10.2105/AJPH.2007.114249 — American Journal of Public Health – Study demonstrating that free drug samples are not a safety net. In my practice career I have never used samples (and I’ve never prescribed celecoxib or rofecoxib, either).
- Health Affairs — eLetters for Walker et al., 0 (2005) 5101 – Comment on interoperable HIT being a net gain/loss for physicians, by Peter Basch, MD, of Medstar Health. I agree that we have to be cautious of theorized benefit in this case.
- Health Affairs — eLetters for Adler-Milstein et al., 0 (2007) 271601 – Comment from Peter Basch, MD, about the sequencing and business case for RHIOs not being ready yet.
- Dupont Circle Citizens Association – Learning more about my community. There has been an uptick in crime, unfortunately.