I’m starting to track the disruption of other industries, like music and real estate….
December 29th through December 31st:
- The Fleecing of the Avatars – The downsides of virtual worlds are starting to match the physical world.
- The Battle for Radio Royalties – Picture two dinosaurs. Both are wounded. And both are grappling with climate change that has weakened their ability to compete. Once they coexisted. Now they’ll do whatever it takes to survive?even if it means turning on one another.
- The RIAA Will Die in 2008 – Forecasting hard times for this industry protector.
- Number of Jobs Held, Labor Market Activity, and Earnings Growth Among the Youngest Baby Boomers: Results From a Longitudinal Survey Summary – Individuals born from 1957 to 1964 held an average of 10.5 jobs from ages 18 to 40.
- 12 Filtering Tips for Better Information in Half the Time | The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss – Nice overview of information management tools from the guru of efficiency. Tim Ferriss’ blog.