PCHIT links for December 18th:
- Electronic Health Information among Community Health Centers … – Penetration of EHR’s in Community Health Centers
- Electronic Health Information among Community Health Centers: Adoption and Barriers – Information about adoption of EHR’s in community health centers, 2006
- Remarks to the National Association of Community Health Centers – Information about HIT deployment in community health centers, including large grants this year
- Massachusetts (Mass) Health Policy Forum – Title – Comprehensive view on the Health IT Landscape in MA
- Perceptions about computers and the internet in a …[Ambul Pediatr. 2005 Mar-Apr] – PubMed Result – Study from University of Washington showing impressive use of the Internet
- Use of the Internet to Communicate with Health Care Providers in the United States: Estimates from the 2003 and 2005 Health Information National Trends Surveys (HINTS) | Beckjord | Journal of Medical Internet Research – 10% communicate with health care providers; no association with education level or income which is significant.