One of my interests in improving the affordability of health care and process transformation is in the affordability of health information technology. With that in mind, I am starting a link cloud for items concerning Apple, Inc., products in enterprise computing environments. Feel free to subscribe via RSS or comment here with additional resources/information.
December 19th through December 21st:
- YouTube – CNBC’s graphics SAN using Apple XServe – CNBC adopts Apple technology for enterprise storage
- MacDailyNews – U.S. Army enlists Apple Mac for increased security – The Army is making it easier to adopt Macs
- Web 3.0 and medicine — Giustini 335 (7633): 1273 — BMJ – Hope that web 3.0 will return us to “time honoured principles of the (medical library) profession.” I worry about statements like that, without any disrespect to librarians, which I am a huge fan of.
- Pegasystems offers PLM process framework – Computer Business Review – Noted: Group Health as an early adopter
- Johns Hopkins Public Health Magazine | Fix This Mess – More on where we came from, including the history of Insurance.