December 16th through December 18th:
- Edelman Trust Barometer – a “person like me” is more trusted than a physician
- Groundswell (Incorporating Charlene Li’s Blog): Blogging policy examples – Examples of organizational blog policies
- Managing Health Online Discussed on NPR?s ‘Talk of the Nation’ | Kaiser Permanente News Center – KPNewsCenter coverage of NPR Talk of the Nation, December 13, 2007
- St. Louis-Based Company Attracts Gen. Y Grads — and Used Car Customers – George?s Employment Blawg: St. Louis labor & employment lawyer looks at HR, labor law, and today?s workplace – Example of a company that is catering to GenY – Enterprise rent-a-car
- Secretary Mike Leavitt’s Blog: Electronic Medical Records and the Medicare Sustainable Growth Rate – The Administration proposes a requirement of EHR’s at the same time the SGR is fixed. The comments on this post are worth a read as well.
- Permanente Journal – Summer 2006 – Special Issue – Sidney Garfield Centennial, one of the fore-parents of health informatics