December 13th through December 14th:
- The Information Technology & Innovation Foundation: Why a dose of IT May be…. – Another discussion of suggested direction for Health Care IT, and where Interoperability fits
- Neil Calman MD: HIT before HIE (and not without my knowing what?s out there about ME) – A blog post that I have read and referenced a few times about HIT and HIE.
- Medicare Spending, The Physician Workforce, and Beneficiarie’ Quality of Care – Impact of physician workforce mix on Medicare beneficiaries’ care.
- The Atlantic Monthly: Overdose – Argument that the physician shortage is really a glut, of specialists
- Vote on Mass. retail medical clinics delayed again – The Boston Globe – MinuteClinics coming to Massachussetts. Reference to data around standardized sore throat care.
- NPR : Washington, D.C. Facing HIV/AIDS Epidemic – Information about HIV/AIDS in Washington, DC