November 5th through November 10th:
- Analysis of Paralysis – Chip and Dan Heath – Decision making – Leading company – Cool Motto: “We don’t want to be first but we sure as hell don’t want to be third.”
- Modern Healthcare: Get an EHR or leave the Partner’s Network – Where will the mandates come from in the future?
- MAeHC Blog – Another e-Health leader blog, from Mass e-Health Collaborative
- Life as a Healthcare CIO – John D. Halamka, MD, MS’s blog. More physician leaders are online.
- Team Familiarity, Role Experience, and Performance: Evidence from Indian Software Services ? HBS Working Knowledge – Link to paper about Wipro Software and interesting study on performance and role experience. Especially interesting in the way they quantify performance in software development.
- Bringing ‘Lean’ Principles to Service Industries ? HBS Working Knowledge – Great summary about what LEAN means for service (e.g. health care)