And, she did a really nice job in my opinion, putting together the data and information I mentioned in this response to a similar article published in the Seattle Times last year.
I want to recommend the policy paper written in the article, which includes as a co-author my social media collaborator Vinny Arora (@futuredocs):
This is about communication, not social media, or even technology.
The link to the Kaiser Permanente Center for Total Health is actually http://kp.org/centerfortotalhealth , but that’s easy to discover on this blog .
- How Seniors, Boomers Embrace Digital – Aging Online
- The relationship with Health Professionals in the era of social media
- Social media adoption across the generations (charts) – 2013 update
- Coming to Social Media in Care Delivery Tech Demo Day: Linking social networks and personal health records
- Video – My Tednote from Social Media in Care Delivery Tech Demo Day @KPGarfield