It was a pleasure to host at the Kaiser Permanente Center for Total Health (@KPTotalHealth) with Rex Miller (@mRexMiller) and friends from Delos (@DelosLiving). I especially appreciate Rex’s approach to these gatherings – everything is open source, just like this blog.
People want to live and work in a healthy environment. People like me want to know what works to make it that way. Rex introduced me to this website, which helps in the critical analysis of what works…
With my colleague and collaborator / protector Vince Golla (@VinceGolla) I had the opportunity to:
- Visit the Kaiser Permanente School of Allied Health Sciences for the first time (and there is one)
- Dialogue with the current students about using social media as health professionals and citizens
“Are you glad you came?” – Karen Kendra Holmes
Yes I am glad.
The image of “Physician only” on the parking spot may seem to be a sign of EXclusivity but it’s the opposite. The space is located in the absolute farthest part of the parking lot from the building entrance. It’s a sign of INclusivity and support of members and patients at the Kaiser Permanente San Dimas … Continue reading Walking and Talking about Physician Wellness with Dawn Clark, MD, Physician Chief Wellness Facilitator
Thanks, Design Management Institute (@DMIfeed) for awarding KPLantern a Design Value Award for 2016.
– Kaiser Permanente is the nation’s highest performing health system
– We know there are problems that can’t be solved with medical care alone
– Lantern was the opportunity for someone like me, a family medicine physician, to work with Chris McCarthy (@McCarthyChris) and our amazing design consultancy (led on this project by Dana Ragazeous) to change the face of health, within one of the most important civil rights issues of our time
Thanks, Neil Versel (@NVersel) for stopping by to learn about the future of health and healthcare. Visitors always welcome and everyone gets a photo (if they want, and why wouldn’t they, total health looks great on everyone 🙂 ). Continue reading→
The team from Delos (@DelosLiving) came in the evening before our preliminary audit day to do sound and light testing in our space, as part of a lead up to WELL Certification (@WELLCertified). Continue reading→