Nice article in Boston University’s BU Today (@BUToday) about the Innovation Learning Network (@HealthcareILN) and the loads of learning and frugal innovation we experienced at ILN13, hosted by Boston University.
The article includes a mention of the now famous hug timer, pioneered at the Center for Total Health see: The Hug Timer : A respectful way to guide and show gratitude during discussions, as well as the very exciting ILN Carbon Green Room – which is about bringing 35 incredible organizations together to collectively innovate to improve health wherever people are (see: The Innovation Learning Network Carbon Green Room – putting the ME in AwesoME)
- The Innovation Learning Network Carbon Green Room – putting the ME in AwesoME
- ILN13: MIT Media Lab Safari
- Innovation Learning Network in Person in Wichita #iln10 day 1
- Now Writing: Seven Visual Insights of Social Determinants and Behavior Change – ILN INSIGHTS 2013
- Gathering with the Innovation Learning Network in Grand Rapids