Thanks to Kayt Havens, MD, for sending this to me. As she mentioned to me, it is a sweet article, about the transition of a dad to a mom.
It makes me think, changing the medical profession is at times nothing but grief, too. People should try it more often. We are.
- Now Reading: Care of Transsexual Persons — NEJM, in the era of inclusion
- Photo Friday: AIDS Quilt in DC – A journey through loss
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell repeal is a big deal for the medical profession : The end of “if”
- World AIDS Day 2012: We’ll see the last one
- Being human and HIV care – Our generation does have the power to change it