Kaiser Permanente to Pursue Minimum of LEED Gold for all New Major Projects | Kaiser Permanente News Center – As part of its ongoing commitment to create healthy communities, Kaiser Permanente today announced it will seek Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification for new construction of hospitals, large medical offices and other major projects.
- Kaiser Permanente says its new Hillsboro hospital is a model for future facilities, touts LEED Gold certification | OregonLive.com
- The future is DIY, at the Autodesk Gallery, in San Francisco
- Study: Several D.C. area hospitals do not have nondiscrimination policies for gays
- Photo Friday: Born to be a Leader (beginning with being baby in a drawer)
- Another 21st Century Vision of Primary Care: Kaiser Permanente Ohio