Kaiser Permanente was one of a select group of 464 healthcare facilities nationwide to be named Leaders in LGBT Healthcare Equality. Facilities awarded this title met key criteria for equitable care, including non-discrimination policies for LGBT patients and employees, a guarantee of equal visitation for same-sex partners and parents, and LGBT health education for key staff members.
- Now Reading: Healthcare Equality Index 2011 – @HRC delivers good news and the news that we have a ways to go
- A perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index again for 2014
- Kaiser Permanente Named the First Health and Hospital System to Earn a Perfect Rating on the Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index
- Positive Exemplars: At the 2014 Corporate Equality Index Awards for LGBT Employment – New York City
- 2013 HRC Corporate Equality Index Awards for LGBT employment – New York City