These days we are taking in as much information as we can about Google Glass (@projectglass) in preparation for our second Technology Focus event, which is today at 3:00 pm EST.
Yesterday, the team at Center for Total Health (@kptotalhealth) interviewed people to ask what they thought Glass could be used for. We have also been working with our Garfield Center (@KPGarfield) in San Leandro, California, to understand what Glass can and can’t do. We need to learn a lot more.
Oh, and wish us luck.
- Photo Friday: Ancitipating Google Glass, Washington, DC USA
- Embracing Curiosity: Google Glass DC and Future Health meetup
- Photo Friday: Technology Focus Broadcast , featuring Google Glass
- Center for Total Health July Technology Focus: Google Glass and Future Health LIVE
- Design Sprint is the new Hackathon: Wearables in Health Care at Center for Total Health