This information isn’t new, and it’s well described elsewhere, I am just reposting it here because I’ve been getting requests for it and I’d like easy access.
Here’s the important part:
From July 2001 through July 2006, the grand total of reported monies (from additional premiums) collected is $5.6 million. The grand total of reported monies expended is $386, 417.
- Duke OKs student health insurance coverage for sex reassignment | The Chronicle
- Just Read: State of Transgender Person Health, the dawn of primary care in Colorado
- A few photographs of the Kaiser Permanente Center for Total Health #kpcth , with an unexpected favorite
- Photo Friday: The end of discrimination in health care for people who are transgender, Washington, DC USA
- Now Reading: Electronic medical records and the transgender patient – to eliminate, not create, disparities