Taken at the Chinese New Year Celebration, Washington, DC, February 10, 2013. I put photographs like this on the cover slides of presentations as a reminder of what and who we’re here for, as I did with friends at Penn State Hershey College of Medicine (Community Medicine – Total Health – Dialogue with and from the future at Penn State Hershey | Ted Eytan, MD).
Rest of my photos from that day, enjoy.
- Photo Friday: The Beauty of History: McMillan Sand Filtration Site, Washington, DC USA
- Innovation in equality: Celebrating and Sponsoring Transgender Person Pride, Washington, DC USA
- Health Datapalooza Week, Washington, DC USA
- Photo Friday: Faces of Innovation
- Presentation: Technology to Achieve Total health – Office of Health Information Technology and Quality, HRSA