BOUNCING A BALL ALONE: GROKKING FAILURE
You’re missing out when you are doing this by yourself: A doctor and a patient discuss their recognition of the failure of bouncing a ball alone in medicine and the success that came from partnership.
November, 2012 was a little busy. Board recertification (I took the exam 2 days after this was filmed), my first Coursera course, and preparing for my first TEDx talk, with Regina Holliday (@ReginaHolliday).
There’s additional background in here as to why I chose, and am, a family physician, and how it’s connected to me choosing, and being, the kind of doctor that does a TEDx talk with a patient. To become that is the best thing of all.
- Being atypical, the TEDx rules, and Regina Holliday, at #TEDxAlvaPark – November 8, 2012
- My crazy life ride with Regina Holliday, at #TEDxAlvaPark , Detroit Michigan, USA
- He is a magician | Innovation Institute at Henry Ford
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital: Where the hospital meets hospitality
- TEDx AlvaPark, Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, where “any idea is welcome”