The active transportation part is not about the horse that John Logan is sitting on, it’s about the photographer, me, who is not driving or taking the metro (although public transportation does count as active since you have to walk to it). Every walk is incredible.
- Photo Friday: You’re Amazing (when you’re walking)
- Photo Friday: #activetransportation and the new frictionless Every Body Walk! App
- Photo Friday: Walk with Docs, Forum for Healthy Behavior Change 2013, Washington, DC USA
- There are less cars here than in 1997. Presentation: Total Health and Transportation
- Photo Friday: Cadillac Hotel and the Green Book for African American Travelers, Logan Circle, Washington, DC, USA