Health Doesn’t Happen here (even if it is high-tech)
It happens here (Walk With a Doc)
Technology to Achieve Total Health
I was honored to give the attached presentation to the monthly gathering of the Office of Health Information Technology and Quality, in the Health Services and Resource Administration (@HRSAGov), in Rockville, Maryland, yesterday. My happy host was Yael Harris, PhD, MHS, who’s the Director there. We have in common that feeling of being on a mission to find better ways to do things..
This presentation is also bringing in new elements of the Kaiser Permanente Center for Total Health (@kptotalhealth), which is undergoing its first year of content and technology updates to reflect the state of the art in the practice of medicine, and the state of the art in years to come. You’ll be seeing more of these over the next few months, stay tuned. At the same time, the message is important – this is where health care happens, but not health. Enjoy, comments welcome.
- Presentation: Meaningful mobile technology use … to achieve Total Health
- Talking to HealthyWomen about the benefits of Health Information Technology for Women
- From prototype to reality : the newest medical offices at Kaiser Permanente Georgia
- Presentation: Driving Total Health with Health IT and Health 2.0 (HIMSS 2010 – Atlanta)
- Photo Friday: Chinese New Year , Community Health, Washington, DC USA