Inspired by the many impromptu tours I have conducted here, alongside the networking and learning (two-way) that has happened (Check out: A New Definition of Total Health – HealthyComms | Ted Eytan, MD), we’ve been setting up Community/Entrepreneur Tours of the Center for Total Health.
December 21, 2012 will be our fourth monthly tour, and continues on our theme of welcoming Social Entrepreneurs, with a nod to environmental stewardship – as the quasi-poorly exposed photograph above shows.
This one is a bonus tour, to accommodate people who are home in DC for the holidays and want to network. If that’s you (or even if it isn’t), sign up!
Please be sure to sign up on your favorite social network (Google + or Facebook) :
Why should you come? Because you:
- Want to see the Kaiser Permanente Center for Total Health
- Have Been to the Center for Total Health for an event but didn’t have time to “see” it
- Are interested in Total Health and want to network with others
I’ll be the tour guide, walking you through the history and interactive exhibits describing Total Health, while you network with colleagues similarly interested the future of health and health care.
December’s first tour was a huge success, not because of me, but because of the group that interacted, or as Mark Scrimshire would say “whoever comes are the right people”
For maximum interaction and comfort, the tour group size is limited to 20 participants, so sign up soon.
Next tour will be in January. Look out for it on here, or on your favorite social network.
- Sign up for December’s Community/Entrepreneur Tour of the Center for Total Health – 12/7/12
- February’s Community/Entrepreneur Tour of the Center for Total Health : Focus on #HCSM
- First Community/Entrepreneur Tour of the Center for Total Health: 10/19/2012
- Sign up for this month’s Community Tour of Center for Total Health – Focus on Social Entrepreneurs
- March’s Community Tour of @kptotalhealth: Focus on Diversity, for LGBT Health Awareness Week