Inspired by the many impromptu tours I have conducted here, alongside the networking and learning (two-way) that has happened (Check out: A New Definition of Total Health – HealthyComms | Ted Eytan, MD), we’ve been setting up Community/Entrepreneur Tours of the Center for Total Health.
December 7, 2012 will be our third monthly tour, and continues on our theme of welcoming Social Entrepreneurs, with a nod to culturally competent care during the month of World AIDS Day (see: Being human and HIV care – Our generation does have the power to change it | Ted Eytan, MD
We are also doing something new in December by integrating the Virtual PhotoWalk, which will allow us to bring two of my colleagues from California on the tour virtually. Life is always a beta test.
As of this writing, we are almost at capacity, please be sure to sign up on your favorite social network (Google + or Facebook) :
Why should you come? Because you:
- Want to see the Kaiser Permanente Center for Total Health
- Have Been to the Center for Total Health for an event but didn’t have time to “see” it
- Are interested in Total Health and want to network with others
I’ll be the tour guide, walking you through the history and interactive exhibits describing Total Health, while you network with colleagues similarly interested the future of health and health care.
November’s tour was a huge success, not because of me, but because of the group that interacted, or as Mark Scrimshire would say “whoever comes are the right people”
For maximum interaction and comfort, the tour group size is limited to 20 participants, so sign up soon.
December’s going to get two tours, to accommodate people coming home from school. That one will be December 21, 2012. Look out for it on here.
- Sign up for the next Community/Entrepreneur Tour – Center for Total Health – December 21, 2012
- First Community/Entrepreneur Tour of the Center for Total Health: 10/19/2012
- Sign up for this month’s Community Tour of Center for Total Health – Focus on Social Entrepreneurs
- February’s Community/Entrepreneur Tour of the Center for Total Health : Focus on #HCSM
- March’s Community Tour of @kptotalhealth: Focus on Diversity, for LGBT Health Awareness Week