This photograph was taken on Vassar Street in Cambridge, MA. How can you not enjoy this scene – on the left, people moving, enjoying the benefits of physical activity, on the right, Kaiser Permanente’s Danielle Cass (@daniellecass), walking toward you. The moments before innovation happens…
Danielle and I visited the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sociotechnical Systems Research Center (@MITSSRC), along with several of our colleagues, to explore the ways that an integrated version of one of the most complex systems there are, health care, can learn and teach to improve health.
- Photo Friday: High Fidelity to Low Fidelity – Kaiser Permanente micro clinic prototype at @KPGarfield
- Photo Friday: With Susan Edgman-Levitan, PA
- First Community/Entrepreneur Tour of the Center for Total Health: 10/19/2012
- “Do you Ride?” – Learning about leadership from Harley Davidson in Oakland, California
- The Bronx, IFH, and Urban Health Plan