How to Find Good Health Info Online – Health.com – I’m quoted on page 11, with the heading “Don’t visit only Dr. Google.”
This piece is written for a general audience that is maybe just learning about the benefits of electronic health records in the medical practices of their physicians.
The one thing I might add is that in a modern health system, you don’t have to print out anything, or even go to the doctor, you can just email them . 26 % of the over 4,000,000 members registered on kp.org’s My Health Manager did that at least once in the 2nd quarter of 2012. That’s almost 7 million emails. Can you say sticky?
- Talking about Interoperability on Washington’s Newschannel 8
- What Healthcare Could Learn from Amazon – ClickZ
- My AHRQ M&M Case & Commentary – The Promise of Patient and Family Involvement
- Ted Eytan, MD, “Twitterviewed” by Diario Medico | Kaiser Permanente News Center
- In the Seattle Times talking about Web 2.0 and Health Care