Posting a few interesting pieces of data I have come across recently. I thought this one is interesting because it describes the use of the Toyota Management System in a sort of novel way. And, as I would normally wonder if this private equity approach is using “real” LEAN or a variant, I think it’s impressive that they have accomplished Toyota alumni involved. This makes me think that there is a lot more going on beyond daily kaizen and stopwatch tracking. See what you think.
- LEAN Hospital and Public Comments; The Unconference Concept; The State of Agile (LEAN Software Development)
- Now Reading: Toyota Management System meets Innovation: Lean Startup, by Eric Ries
- Promising Reimbursement Methodology; More on Music and Real Estate Industries; Another Blog Post Goodbye to an Employer
- Facts are what you see on the ground; Being in your 20’s in the 2000’s; RHIO closure
- Toyota misunderstood by Businessweek; Enterprise 2.0 from Google