I took this week’s photograph in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, DC, and it shows a one-of-a-kind (for me anyway) dining/brunch experience in our nation’s most social city (verified by data many times!). I’ll let the photograph speak for itself, this happens literally every day here . Enjoy.
- Photo Friday: Valentine’s is a drag
- Photo Friday: Cake, Tech, Yogurt in the #epicenter
- I love how our cities are changing to support health for all : Adams Morgan Day, Washington, DC USA
- Photo Friday: Life’s better here – It’s True, DC is diverse
- Photo Friday: Control Tower, Reagan National, as viewed from Northwest Washington, DC