This week’s photograph was taken in one of Washington, DC’s most fascinating neighborhoods-in-transition, Eckington, as the sun rises, framing the United States Capitol Dome.
North Capitol street replaced Truxton Circle, which some hope will one day be restored as this neighborhood continues its dynamic rise like so many others have in this city.
- Photo Friday: Get Ready, Seattle
- Photo Friday: National Capitol Columns
- Photo Saturday: Street Festival Season, in America’s Most Social City – H Street, 2012, Washington, DC USA
- Photo Friday: Watching Equality in the #epicenter
- Photo Friday: Sidewalk Yoga @Lululemon in our nation’s most social city, Washington, DC