This week’s photograph was taken in one of Washington, DC’s most fascinating neighborhoods-in-transition, Eckington, as the sun rises, framing the United States Capitol Dome.
North Capitol street replaced Truxton Circle, which some hope will one day be restored as this neighborhood continues its dynamic rise like so many others have in this city.
- Photo Friday: Get Ready, Seattle
- Photo Friday: National Capitol Columns
- Photo Friday: Walk With a Doc over a future, beautiful park over water, in Washington, DC, USA
- Photo Friday: 27th 17th Street High Heel Race, Dupont Circle, Washington, DC USA
- Photo Saturday: Street Festival Season, in America’s Most Social City – H Street, 2012, Washington, DC USA