The Conversation Prism by Brian Solis and JESS3 – Beautiful infographics depicting the twitter and socialmediasphere. More great work done in collaboration with @JESS3 . I realize, as I’m sure many others do who do work in social media that I know most of the items/services on the Twitterverse 2 infographic. It is interesting to think about how it’s possible for someone to keep track of all these things, but it is, and this is probably the power of a distributed network of value added services that fit neatly together on an open platform. I can see how many people want health information technology to be that way one day, too. See what you think.
- Data visualization, obesity and hunger rates
- Now Reading: Network Citizens-Power and Responsiblity at Work
- Brain scan: Making data dance – @HansRosling Visualizations
- Now Reading: Open Leadership: How Social Technology Can Transform the Way You Lead
- Less connected social networks solve complex problems better : Go ahead, have a dream