I thought I would put these together in this way to show that interest in social networking is not dependent on interest, age, or use of electronic social media tools. I had a great last four weeks understanding this first hand; I hope this might help others be less afraid of moving away from people reading words off of a screen as a meeting concept.
The posts that reference these photos are here:
- Now Reading: Harvard Business Review, Kaiser Permanente’s Innovation on the Front Lines
- Tackling the spread of innovation, in the fishbowl, at AHRQ Innovations Exchange @AHRQIX
- Walking with Generation Y – From Bricklayers to Cathedral Builders
- The changing penetration of social media across the generations (graphs) – 2011 Update
- “Think of the current treatment of hypertension as a really bad game” Innovation Learning Network #iln11 day 1