Maybe nutritionists and/or physicians should also use mobile social media, too?
Remembering what my colleague Paulanne Balch, MD ( @BPBMD2 ) told me – “The number one thing patients want to know when they leave the doctor’s office is ‘what should I eat’”.
- Most exciting thing in medicine is not going on in medicine – Podcast with Sue Woods, MD & Paulanne Balch, MD
- Ohio State Medical Association – Social Media Toolkit for physicians, office staff and patients – well done!
- The mHealth app from @GroupHealth promotes what people want : A relationship with their doctor
- Input requested: How should doctors Tweet? One doc, two feeds.
- Now Reading: Health Care Law Blog: AHLA Connections: Legal Implications of Health Care Social Media