Visual is “in.” And now our friends at Institute for the Future are calling for visual ideas to “improve global health over the next 3-10 years by transforming our bodies and lifestyles.”
I have a little bit of an investment in this effort because I get to join the amazing people who make up the IFTF Health Advisory Board . We will be judging the competition, which will also incorporate votes from the public as the ideas are posted on the BodyShock the future web site.
The prize is $3000 for up to 5 people who will also be flown to IFTF in Palo Alto to present ideas and be connected to mentors and resources.
There are several ideas up for voting already, can’t wait to see the others that get posted….
- IFTF Comes to the Capitol: Health Horizons’ Alternative Futures Workshop & SuperBetter Event | Institute For The Future
- Remembering Vivian Distler
- Now Reading: From Caregiving to Caring: A New Approach to Civic Engagement
- Photo Friday: Check the Accuracy of Your Message – Have it Drawn For You
- Commentary on Ashoka Changemakers’ Patients | Choices | Empowerment (please join!)